Father’s Day Last Minute Gift Guide
If you are anything like me, holidays like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day always come up so quickly and before I know it, I am running to find something. However, the good thing about Father’s day is that dads can be pretty easy for buy for. Here is a quick guide of some classic things to grab for Dad.
1. Vineyard Vines Polo ~ Personally, this is what I grabbed for my dad this year! They are his absolute favorite because the material is soft and wicks away moisture. There are some good colors on my link but there are even more selections on Vineyard Vines.
2. A new belt ~ What dad does not need a new belt? They almost all do. My Dad personally love the Polo Ralph Lauren belts because they last a long time and it wears really nicely. The belt can also be paired with the polo and you can help your dad create a good look. They could probably use a little help in the fashion department anyways. 😉
3. Bluetooth Ear Piece ~ If your dad is always on the go, a bluetooth ear piece could be a really good investment for him. When running around between the car and the office, or if he is trying to be Mr. Mom, having a bluetooth ear piece could be really helpful for him.
4. Yeti Cooler ~ Yeti’s are the best coolers hands down. The only thing is that they can be a little pricey. I linked one that I think you might like but you have to have a little bit of a bigger budget. If your siblings will go in on something for you, then then is a great option. It will keep your dad’s cold ones cold all day.
5. Yeti Drink Holder ~ I have yet to find someone that does not enjoy their drink holder. It keeps the drink as cold as it was in the cooler. The thing that is also great about this, it won’t break the bank. Your dad will instantly get a love for Yeti once he starts using this.
*all photos have been used from the links above and from http://www.canva.com