Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for the beauty lover.
Beauty Blender and Soap Set // Dyson Hair Dryer // Anastasia Brow Kit // Sigma Brush Sets // Beauty Fridge // Slip Hair Accessories // Flawless in Five Make Up Set // Jade Trio // Counter+ Favorites // Simplehuman Mirror
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. Beauty Blender and Soap Set: If you don’t use Beauty Blenders to apply your make up, you are missing out. Dampen this and help apply your foundation, concealer, and setting powder for an airbrush finish. I like that this set includes soap to wash them because I need to be better about washing mine. This is an adorable gift.
2. Dyson Hair Dryer: This hair dryer is a splurge, but is said to lower your dying time, create a smoother look, and be more gentle on your hair. You can find one refurbished here for a lower cost. It is worth looking into that too!
3. Anastasia Brow Kit: This is the set that changed the brow game for me. The brow pencil is thin, so when you draw strokes, it resembles a hair like look. It also have a clear brow gel, to hold your brows in place. When you are in a rush, there is a colored brow gel that you can throw on your brows alone. You don’t have to fill them too.
4. Sigma Brush Set: Buying make up brushes in sets is always best because they are bundled at the greatest price. The Sigma brushes have great reviews and this set gives you every brush you need to create the perfect eyeshadow look for day or night.
5. Beauty Fridge: Why do you need one? Because certain masks, your jade rollers, facial mists, and creams are most effective when they are kept refrigerated. Now, let’s face it, you aren’t going all the way to the kitchen to get your beauty products. Insert beauty fridge! You can plug this in on your dresser or your sink.
6. Slip Hair Accessories: This silk hair bundle will help lesser your hair breakage. There is a headband to use while you do your make up and some scrunchies to sleep in or wear casually.
7. Flawless in Five Make Up Set: Clean make up has been one of my biggest changes in beauty during 2019. This make up set is my every day look for only $150. Plus, this set is made to help you accomplish your make up in 5 minutes. You get to chose your shade of foundation, concealer, eyebrow gel or pencil, blush, lip gloss, and lengthening or volumizing mascara. Plus, if something isn’t right, you have a 60 days window to return, even after your have opened the products.
8. Jade Trio: This set helps will de-puffing, lymph node drainage, and collagen stimulation through your neck and face. It is so calming and soothing to use. I love to use mine in the morning after I apply my serums.
9.Counter+ Favorites: If you are looking to introduce yourself or someone you know, to clean beauty, this is the best set to start with. You receive $130 in product for $89. In the set is the Overnight Resurfacing Peel (Beautycounter Hero product), the charcoal mask, the Cleansing Balm stick, and the No. 1 Balancing Oil. The Peel alone is valued at $63, so this set is definitely worth the money!
10. Simplehuman Mirror: This is a luxurious mirror that I have had my eye on and haven’t been able to pull the trigger yet. It lights up beautifully making applying your make up very easy.
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You & Me