Gift Guide for Me & You | 2019
Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for me and you.
J. Crew Wool Coat // Chanel Perfume // Cuyana Tote // Dyson Hair Dryer //Cuyana Cosmetic Case // Barefoot Dreams Leopard Blanket // Moonlight Pajamas // T3 Micro Whirl Trio // Mark and Graham Slouchy Crossbody // Kate Spade Apple Watch Band
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. J. Crew Wool Coat: I received this coat a few years ago and it is my FAVORITE. It is warm through the Chicago weather and the fur hood gives a lux feel. It does run large, but I like space for sweaters and scarves so I still wear my true size. Grab it on sale right now!
2. Chanel Perfume: ON MY LIST – I just tried this perfume on at Nordstrom and I fell in love. I continued to smell it all day as I shopped. This is the perfume I received last year, and I still love it. I want to switch it up, which is why I am asking for the Mademoiselle this year.
3. Cuyana Tote: I own this tote and love it. The leather is so soft and I am impressed with the way the structure has held. It can fit a lot and has handles long enough to go over your shoulder. To receive anything from Cuyana in time for Christmas, order by Dec. 16 at 9 AM PST
4. Dyson Hair Dryer: ON MY LIST – I have been influenced, probably like all of you, to believe the bloggers that this hair dryer is worth the investment. It supposedly drys your hair faster and has a great level of heat that isn’t too hot for your hair. You can snag it refurbished and at a discount here! I would do that if you are on a budget.
5. Cuyana Cosmetic Case Set: I own these and think they are an awesome gift. I was gifted them last year and have been impressed with how much they hold. They are cloth lined making them easy to clean.
6. Barefoot Dreams Leopard Blanket: ON MY LIST – This is another thing that I have been convinced I need. I invested in my first Barefoot Dream cardigan during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. It is the softest thing I own. I can only imagine how heavenly this blanket is. It is on sale for $135 right now!
7. Moonlight Pajamas: ON MY LIST – Okay, I have to admit. I already own a pair of Moonlight Pajamas and I am ready to switch all of my pajamas to being exclusively these. They run large, but I wear true to size because I like my pajamas bigger. They are light, soft, and breathable. Everything that makes a perfect pajama set!
8. T3 Micro Whirl Trio: I received this as a gift last year and I can not believe how much it has transformed curling my hair. If you love curling your hair, make the investment. This wand is less damaging, allows multiple ways to curl your hair, and helps your curls last longer.
9. Mark and Graham Slouchy Crossbody: ON MY LIST – I am in the market for a brown leather bag that I can use everyday. I carry around my wallet, a planner, and sometimes my camera, so I need a bigger everyday bag. I think this one is adorable with the monogram. Mark and Graham is 20% off and free shipping with code HOLIDAY right now. Order cut off for monogrammed items is Dec. 17th. 10 PM PST and non-monogrammed is by Dec 23rd 11 AM PST.
10. Kate Spade Apple Watch Band: Kate Spade makes really nice Apple Watch bands. I think this one is trendy and adorable for any girl our age!
You can see my gift guide from last year here!
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You & Me