Gift Guide for the Tech Lover | 2019
Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for the tech lover.
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. Apple Watch: Every person who is into technology needs a smart watch. They will have a blast programming it to their reminders and linking it to their headphones during a workout.
2. Charging Key Chain: I received this as a gift last year and it has been one of the handiest tech items I own. It is a key ring, but has a mini iPhone charger hidden on the ring. I can charge my phone whenever I need to and don’t have to remember a charger.
3. Tile: If someone you know loves technology, but always loses everything, this is the gift for them. You program the Tile to an app in your phone. You attach the Tile to your keys, your wallet, basically anything! When you can find your keys, you go to the Tile app and alert the Tile connected to your keys. It will start to play a song so you can locate your lost item.
4. Echo Dot + Smart Plug: These have been the tech gift craze for a couple of years. You can put an Echo Dot in every room. You connect everything to a smart plug. BOOM. You have a smart home and can control almost everything through Alexa.
5. iPad: iPads have advanced and become a really fun tool. You can use them for business, gaming, school, and everything in between. The possibilities are endless with this.
6. Ultimate Ears Speaker: This is my bluetooth speaker and has been my favorite for over 5+ years. The sound on it is great and I love how small it is. I stick it in a corner and you will never know it is there.
7. MacBook Air: The deal on this laptop was too amazing to not include it in my tech lovers gift guide. If you or anyone needs a new computer, snatch this one up before the deal is done!
8. Charging Station: I am sick of having all the cords next to my bed and I don’t even consider myself “techy”. I can only imagine that everyone else feels the same as me. This charging station allows a place for your phone, airpods, and watch.
9. Charging Dock: I like the clean look of this charging dock. Any techy person would love to have this at their desk, in the kitchen, or next to their bed. They always need chargers, this one provides a modern look.
10. Bose Over-Ear Headphones: This are over-the-ear sound canceling headphones that are a dream. Any tech person would love them!
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You and Me