Gift Guide for Your Friends | 2019
Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for your friends.
Kopari Lip Gloss Set // Initial Coasters // Lilly Pulitzer Key Ring // Beauty Blender Gift Set // Body Butter Trio // Chambong // Three Wick Candle // Champagne Glass Gift Set // Hand Cream Trio // Italy Coffee Table Book
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. Kopari Lip Gloss Set: I have used these and think that they smell amazing. They are a clean beauty product and it is like a tropical paradise retreat on your lips. It is something small, but something every friend would love in her bag or desk drawer.
2. Initial Coasters: I think coasters make a cute gift, especially these marble coasters. They have a beautiful weight to them and it is not something you think to buy for yourself.
3. Lilly Pulitzer Key Ring: I just bought this a few weeks ago and I have fallen in love with it. It makes it easy to find my keys when they buried in my purse. You can link a cute keychain or lipgloss to it and it makes a sweet, little gift for your friends.
4. Beauty Blender Gift Set: I can bet money your best friend doesn’t replace her Beauty Blender often enough or clean it nearly as much as she should. This is a cute gift set! Plus, then she doesn’t have to worry about replacing her’s. They can be pricey, so might as well gift it!
5. Body Butter Trio: This body lotion is an adorable set. These three tubs can last one of your friends a long time. They are a mix of citrus scents. I even like the idea of breaking these apart, pairing with a one hand lotion from the trio, and one of the Kopari lip glosses from the set as a cute clean beauty gift set. You can build your own gift set!
6. Chambong: This is a funny gift to give. If you still go out with your girlfriends on the weekends, you can use this. One of my dear friends had it while we were in college and it was hysterical to use.
7. Three Wick Candle: I love that this candle is painted on the outside so you can’t see it burning down. I hate when a candle gets used and looks ugly. This candle also smells like a dream. Grab one for your friend’s coffee table and grab one for your own home.
8. Champagne Glass Set: If your friend isn’t into the Chambong, then you gift a classy set of champagne flutes with some Sugarfina candy. What is there not to love?
9. Hand Cream Trio: This clean beauty set is perfect for throwing in your purse, on your desk, or on your bed side table. This was the trio set that I mentioned would be cute broken up with the body butters and Kopari lip glosses.
10. Italy Coffee Table Book: This is a pricier gift for a friend in my opinion, but it is my favorite on the list. I love gifting coffee table books. They are usually more expensive so one doesn’t buy them for themselves. They are awesome conversation starters! You can also find one that has meaning to your friend. I studied in Italy, so this book would be perfect for me!
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You & Me