Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for gifts $50 and under.
Cozy Nordstrom Blanket // Cashmere Tech Gloves // Thermal Skinny Can Holder // Silk Eye Mask // Monogrammed Catch-All // 2 ct. Nordstrom Studs // Sparkly Eyeshadow Palette // Lip Scrub, Balm, and Gloss // Dry Bar Top Sellers Set // Laura Mercier Travel Set
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. Cozy Nordstrom Blanket: I gifted this blanket to so many people last year and I kept one for myself. It is a super soft and cozy throw for an amazing price. Pair this with a candle and it makes the perfect gift.
2. Cashmere Tech Gloves: I have a love for cashmere and considering these gloves are under $50 and tech friendly, I am struggling to not buy them for myself.
3. Thermal Skinny Can Holder: It has taken too long for this to be invented. You can finally keep your White Claw cold when you are at the beach or pool. Add this to your list!
4. Silk Eye Mask: This silk eye mask is a dream. The silk does not absorb as much of your facial lotions and eye cream like a cotton eye mask does. It is also very light on your face, creating a comforting night sleep.
5. Monogrammed Catch-All: I could have these in every room of the house. I love that it is white and the feminine pink and navy stripe. The monogram is a nice personalized touch too!
6. 2 ct. Nordstrom Studs: I wear these studs everyday. I get asked all the time if they are real! Disclaimer, they are not. However, they are a great price and really beautiful. Any girl would love these.
7. Sparkly Eyeshadow Palette: I am so happy this is a mini eye shadow palette because I don’t wear sparkly shades often. I do love this clean beauty palette for a night out or whenever I get dressed up!
8. Lip Scrub, Balm, and Gloss: This set is a dream and everything your lips could ever need. There is a clean beauty lip scrub to help get rid of dead skin cells. There is a lip balm to keep your lips moisturized. Lastly, there is a clear lip gloss that you can wear everyday that isn’t sticky! Sounds like a winning gift set in my mind.
9. Dry Bar Top Sellers: I love the Dry Bar products. I have been using the Triple Sec on my hair for a couple of years. I would love to try some of their other products, so I feel like this set is a great way to discover which products you may like.
10. Laura Mercier Travel Set: Laura Mercier has the best setting powder. You can keep this set in your purse because it gives you setting powder, a mini foundation, and two cream eye shadow sticks. Love!
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You and Me