Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for the cozy girl.
Barefoot Dream Cardigan // Birdies Slipper Loafers // Ugg Slippers // Melting Body Balm // Moonlight Pajamas // Diffuser // Mug Warmer // Barefoot Dream Blanket // Weighted Blanket // Ugg Slipper Socks
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. Barefoot Dream Cardigan: I received my first Barefoot Dream cardigan this year it it is the coziest, softest cardigan I own. If you know any girl that is always cold or craves soft items, this is a winner!
2. Birdies Slipper Loafers: These look like shoes but they are slippers! They are quilted on the inside making them extremely comfortable. My Mom wore these the night of our Christmas party and you would have never known she was in slippers.
3. Ugg Slippers: These slipper caught my attention this year because they cover your ankles. If someone likes to where joggers around the house, these slipper will help cover their ankles since their pants don’t!
4. Melting Body Balm: This lotion is supposed to be a moisturizing dream. I have yet to use it, but everyone says it is the most luxurious body balm! It is supposed to have the most amazing tropical-cocanutty smell too.
5. Moonlight Pajamas: This pajama set is a winner in my mind. It is the softest, lightest, breathable pajama set I have ever owned. They do run large, but I still wear true to size because I like my pajamas to have a loose fit to them.
6. Diffuser: Any girl who is a home body or a cozy girl needs to start using a diffuser. You can diffuse essential oils to truly feel fully relaxed in your space.
7. Mug Warmer: I take forever to drink my tea and coffee. This mug warmer connects to a smart app to keep you beverage at the desired temperature throughout the entire day!
8. Barefoot Dream Blanket: If my cardigan was the softest thing ever, I can only imagine the blanket. This is on my list this year!
9. Weighted Blanket: These are becoming all the crazy into 2020. They are attributed to helping with anxiety and relaxing. Many people are sleeping better because of them. I am excited to finally give a weighted blanket a try too!
10. Ugg Slipper Socks: We all know how soft Uggs are, so imagine the slipper socks! These are the best socks to be hanging around the house in during the dead of winter.
Check out this year’s other gift guides.