- Gift Guide
- holiday guide
- Holiday Shop
- stocking stuffers
- stocking stuffers for her
- stocking stuffers guide
Gift Guide for the Stockings | 2019
Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for stocking stuffers.
This is a round up of my favorite things that I usually find in my stocking on Christmas morning. Here are some details about why these items are my favorite.
1. Beauty Blender: I feel like I have mentioned this is every gift guide. Ever girl needs them. They are a pain to remember to buy for yourself. I love to stock up on them at Christmas. They are small enough to make a perfect stocking stuffer.
2. Mini Cocktail Kit: I think these are cute, small gifts. I have never received one, but I would love to. I feel like it isn’t something to buy for yourself, and it is too small to gift to someone. Because of that, it is a great stocking stuffer.
3. Fuzzy Socks: Every year I find fuzzy socks in my stocking. I am always so appreciative, even though it is something small. I never buy them for myself! You can also fill them with candy when you put them in a stocking
4. Nail Polish: This “Insta-Dri” by Sally Hansen is one of my favorites. I can always bank on rotating some of my older polishes out after Christmas!
5. Uber Gift Card: These are like the jack pot for me! You never realize how quickly Ubers can add up. I love getting a gift card so I can add it into the app. It is like getting some free rides!
6. Starbucks Gift Card: This is another fan favorite. I can usually get enough Starbucks gift cards to cover at least 2-3 months of coffees. It is such a nice treat!
7. Mini Mascara: I love getting mini beauty products in my stocking that I have never tried before. It is the best way to see if you want to invest in a new product. This mascara is one of my non-clean favorites!
8. Invisibobble Hair Ties: We all lose hair ties like it is our job. Let’s face it. These are the best hair ties because they don’t pull at your hair, they keep your hair in place (even in a workout), and they don’t leave a huge dent in your hair like others.
9. Jellies Lip Gloss Set: This clean beauty lip gloss set is adorable and would look really cute in a stocking! I am hoping to wake up to this in my stocking. They don’t provide a ton of color, just pretty shine. They are also sweetened with stevia!
10. Nest Holiday Candle: The Nest Holiday Candle from this year is a DREAM. This is the mini version of the candle so it will fit perfectly in the stocking. It is a mix of sweet and pine. I can’t describe it. Just try me.
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You and Me