Every gift guide this year is shoppable in many ways. You can click any image to shop it directly. You can click the titles under the image to shop. You can read the details about each item and click a link there! Read the post to hear about my picks for this year’s gift guide for the traveler.
Bose Over-Ear Headphones // Calpak Luggage Set // Sony Mirrorless Camera Set // Beautycounter Travel Essentials // Southwest Gift Card // Clear Travel Pouch Set // Cord Organizing Envelope // Portable Charging Pack // Packing Cubes // Delsey Luggage Set
If you are looking for more information, I am giving the details about each item below.
1. Bose Over-Ear Headphones: I love to travel with over-ear headphones because they stay comfortable for longer. These headphones also have a noise canceling feature that makes them perfect for the traveler.
2. Calpak Luggage Set: I don’t personally own this luggage set, but it has rave reviews! Plus, I think that it is super cute.
3. Sony Mirrorless Camera Set: This camera will produce beautiful photos! The photos will be similiar to a large DSLR camera, but it is much less bulky. You can also change the lenses out, making it perfect for travel when you mix between large, panoramic shots, and portraits.
4. Beautycounter Travel Essentials: This is everything you need to travel. It has body wash, body lotion, shampoo, and condition!
5. Southwest Gift Card: Any person who loves to travel would love an airline gift card. The plane tickets can add up to being a very large portion of the budget.
6. Clear Travel Pouch set: I love this set because the clear pouch can hold all of your liquids for the airplane. It also comes with a passport cover and a luggage tag.
7. Cord Organizing Envelope: Any professional traveler wants to stay organized. This envelope helps keeps cords from tangling and provides a common place for your passport, boarding passes, wallet, etc.
8. Portable Charging Pack: There is nothing worse than being stuck at the airport when there are not open outlets. This small battery pack can be packed easily and will help keep your phone fully charged.
9. Packing Cubes: Packing cubes help save space in your luggage and keep your items organized. Everyone needs a pair of packing cubes for whenever they travel.
10. Delsey Luggage Set: This is the luggage set that I own and I can’t recommend it enough. The wheels roll smoothly and the handles are sturdy. I also loved the beautiful lining on the inside.
Check out this year’s other gift guides.
- For Him
- For Your Parents
- For Your Friends
- For the Beauty Lover
- For the Fit Gal
- For the Lux Lover
- For the Cozy Girl
- For the Hostess
- For the Tech Lover
- For the Traveler
- For the Girl Who Has Everything
- For $50 and Under
- For the Stockings
- For You and Me